Hillside camping in the heart of the Clare Valley, amidst rolling hills, luscious vineyards and drystone walls…..the warm setting sun, plenty of cold beer….all in the shadow of a lovingly restored, 150 year old bluestone building!
What could possibly make this sound any better… if you were thinking 20+ amazing international, interstate and local SA bands, 1500 friends, two stages, a hay bale amphitheatre and a massive Gum tree….then read on to find out more about BlenheimFest.
BlenheimFest is a locally supported, privately run, not-for-profit festival, held at Easter time at Blenheim in the Clare Valley, South Australia
BlenheimFest is back and bigger than ever for 2017! This year BlenheimFest will be a two day event, running from the afternoon of Thursday April 13 until the early hours of Saturday morning. BlenheimFest is a family friendly event, with a designated family camping zone. All ages are welcome; kids, teens, middle age rockers and grandparents – free entry for kids under 12.
Tickets to BlenheimFest
Tickets can be purchased for two days (both Thursday 13 and Friday 14 April) or a single day (Friday April 14 only). All proceeds for BlenheimFest go to charity. So go along and have fun while helping others!
Get your tickets here. Kids under 12 have FREE entry.
Tijuana Cartel | Sahara Beck | Deep Street Soul | Bustamento | Lazy Eye | DJ Driller | The Timbers | Max Savage & The False Idols | Bullhorn | The Coconut Kids | Urtekk | Weezil | Chiara La Woo | Ciaram Granger | Maggie Rutjens | Juno | Aiden Jazzy Jones | Various Nefarious (roving)
The Fumes | Bortier Okoe | Rune Billy Rattle | The Wholias | Headphone Piracy | Pat Ramm | Joe Man Murphy
“Quick facts” info about BlenheimFest:
- BlenheimFest 2017 will be held on 13 and 14 of April 2017 with an estimated 2,000 people
- Tickets can be purchased for the two night event which includes camping on Thursday and Friday nights, or purchased for the Friday which includes camping on the Friday night only
- Doors open at 3pm on Thursday; with the first act kicking off at 5:30pm going through till midnight
- Doors open at 10am on Friday; with the first act kicking off at 12noon wrapping up at 3am
- Ticket price for two days, Thursday 13th and Good Friday 14th – $165 + booking fee (BlenheimFest Family is $145)
- Ticket price for one day, Good Friday 14th – $105 + booking fee (BlenheimFest Family is $85)
- ATM facilities will be available, but it’s always good to bring cash just in case
- The festival is BYO but no glass
- A bounty of food and drinks are available including breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning
- BlenheimFest is a family friendly event, with a designated family camping zone. All ages are welcome; kids, teens, middle age rockers and grandparents!! Kids under 12 are free to enter.
- Camper trailers, camper vans and any fun sleeping vessels welcome.
Shopping at Trumpet Lane
BlenheimFest also has a market area for lots of shopping fun! Trumpet Lane is the 100m long road that links the rest of the camp site to the main area. This busy thoroughfare has now become the birth place of the Trumpet Lane Markets, smack in the middle of the two stages. With a central communal lounge, patrons can relax after browsing the wide array of stalls, including herbal teas, chai, face painting, henna and hair wraps, goodies to eat just to name a few!
Watch the BlenheimFest 2016 Video Below:
For more information and all enquiries please visit the BlenheimFest website here
When: Thursday 13 April 3pm – 12am | Friday 14 April 2017 10am – 3am (Saturday)
Where: 42 Sandows Road | Watervale
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!
Image source: Blenheimfest website