This Friday 2 June, Krispy Kreme South Australia will be celebrating National Doughnut Day by giving customers a FREE original glazed doughnut at every Krispy Kreme Store in South Australia (*T&C’s apply).
Krispy Kreme is at six locations around Adelaide:
- 76 Gouger Street, Adelaide
- 1/28 Grenfell Street, Adelaide
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
- OTR North Terrace, Adelaide
When ‘Hot Light’ is on at one of Krispy Kreme’s factory stores you get an Original Glaze doughnut free, open 24/7:
- 563 Port Road, West Croyden
- 853 Port Wakefield Road, Bolivar
New Krispy Kreme Airport Store, Baggage collection area opening next Thursday 8 June.
*Terms & Conditions
– Limit of one free Original Glazed doughnut per person on 2nd June.
– Offer available ONLY on Friday 2nd June 2017.
– Offer available at Front Counter and in Drive Thru.
– Free Original Glazed doughnut giveaway starts from store opening time and ends at store closing time or midnight for 24hr stores.
– Not redeemable for cash.
– Available from any Krispy Kreme store in SA. Not available in OTR North Terrace.
– Limited number of Original Glazed doughnuts available per store.
– Offer available until stocks last.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Krispy Kreme website.
What: Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
When: Friday 2 June 2017
Where: See above locations
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!