Pembroke School Spring Festival
The 2016 Pembroke School Spring Festival will be held on Saturday 29 October from 12pm until 9pm.
It will be a celebration for the School Community, showcasing Pembroke’s outstanding and varied Community, with a mix of approximately 50 stalls and activities including:
- Fabulous International Street Food
- Pembroke Producers (new) – the exciting launch of fresh produce from the Pembroke Community
- Old Favourites – the Plant Stall, Second Hand Books, Cakes and More, Photo Booth, Face Painting
- Live Entertainment – music all day from every corner of the School from ELC to seniors, Staff and old scholars, and the fabulous Holeproofs live at 7:00pm
- Silent Auction – an exciting variety of new donations
- Show and Shine – vintage and classic cars on display
- Rides and more – Climbing Wall, Bungee Run, Modular Pump Track, Rodeo Fun
- For the littlies – an Animal Farm, Aus Kick, Balloon Twisting
- POSA Bar – with an Old Scholars’ Happy Hour
- Fireworks – 8:45pm
For all enquiries please visit the Pembroke School website.
What: Pembroke School Spring Festival
When: Saturday 29 October 2016 | 12pm – 9pm
Where: Haslam Oval | 337 The Parade, Kensington Park
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.