Port Day returns for 2015
Port Day is a fun filled afternoon with plenty of fun on and off the water for the whole family!
Port Day on Saturday 28 March will feature cooking demonstrations, a jumping castle, waterside activities and a free screening of Pirates of the Caribbean in the Flour Shed.
- Cooking demonstrations by Rosa Matto, 1.00pm & 2.30pm
- Wild at Hart markets from 12noon – 5.00pm
- Jumping Castle
- Henna Art
- Giant Chess
- Demonstration water activities
- Kayaking, 2.30pm – 4.30pm
The family movie Pirates of the Caribbean (PG) will commence at 5.30pm in the Flour Shed. BYO chairs/bean bags and warm clothes/rugs if the weather is cool.
- Explore the Tall Ships ‘One and All’ and ‘Falie’
- $2 Cruises around the Inner Harbour on ‘Archie Badenoch’
- Climb the Lighthouse
For more information and all enquiries visit the Port Day 2015 Facebook event page here.
What: Port Day 2015
When: Saturday 28 March 2015 | 12pm – 5pm
Where: Lighthouse Square | Commercial Road, Port Adelaide
Who: All Ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.