How to get tickets for the 2020 National Pharmacies Adelaide Christmas Pageant
Ticketing and ballot process details have been released for the 2020 National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant offering South Australians the chance to secure seats via ballot. Twenty thousand tickets will be available.
The Pageant will be held as a twilight parade at the Adelaide Oval on Saturday 14 November 2020. The ticket ballot system will allow a COVID-safe crowd to attend the treasured event.
“Ensuring the health and safety of South Australians was, and will always remain our greatest priority for this magical event,” says Brian Gilbertson, Pageant Creative Director.
“The number of spectators that will be allowed to attend the event has been determined as a COVID-safe number for an event of our size and format.”
When do Ballot Registrations Open?
Ballot registrations will open at 10am on Thursday 29 October and will remain open until Friday 30 October 2020 at 10pm. Access to the ballot will be via the Pageant website with individuals able to request up to five tickets when they register. Once registrations close, the ballot system will electronically and randomly select those people who will attend this event” says Brian Gilbertson.
Successful and unsuccessful registrants will be advised in the days following the registration, and tickets will then be sent out digitally a week prior to the event.
“We have worked hard to deliver a fair process for our South Australian community to access these tickets. Access to register will be open for 36 hours. You do not need to rush registration, everyone has an opportunity to register. It is just as important for the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant to share and deliver an incredibly special moment for all of the families who will experience this amazing event together from the comfort of their homes.
“If you are attending Adelaide Oval, or experiencing the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant at home, the message we really want to share is the same – to celebrate, embrace and connect with your family and friends on this day ,” says Vito Borrello, National Pharmacies CEO.
Brian Gilbertson added “for 88 years we have shared the joy and hope that the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant brings to the people of South Australia, wherever it has been seen around the world, and nothing will stop us from sharing this message of hope with our cherished South Australian Pageant families.”
Entry into the Pageant ballot is free.
The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will be broadcast exclusively and LIVE in South Australia on Channel 9 and 9Now ensuring that South Australians do not miss out on the Pageant festivities.
KEY DATES TO NOTE:
- Thursday 29 October – Ballot opens at 10am
- Friday 30 October – Ballot closes at 10pm
- Days following registration – You will have received a notification email from Ticketek to letting you know if you are successful or unsuccessful in receiving tickets
- Digital tickets will be sent via Ticketek to those who are successful in the week leading up to the event
- Saturday 14 November – Gates to Adelaide Oval will open at 5pm. There will be a pre-Pageant ceremony from 6.30pm. The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will officially begin at 7pm and finish at approximately 9pm
- There will be 20,000 balloted tickets available including 3,300 through National Pharmacies.
- The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will remain a FREE event.
- The ballot will take place on Ticketek.
- The ballot will be open from Thursday 29 October 2020 at 10am to Friday 30th October 2020 at 10pm. The public can register at any time during this period (there is no need to rush as it is only a registration process).
- In the lead up to Thursday 29 October, a link will be added to the Christmas Pageant website page which will take you to Ticketek to register for the ballot.
- Please make sure you only enter the ballot if you can attend the event on Saturday 14 November at approximately 6pm – 9pm.
- Each person who registers will have the option to select up to 5 tickets, including all children and babies.
- To make sure we can get as many families watching the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval, please only select the number of tickets you require.
- A Ticketek account will be required to register for the ballot. To ensure a quick and easy registration process, register for a MYTICKETEK account in advance.
- If you already have a Ticketek Account, make sure all your account contact information is up to date.
- Once registrations close, entries will be randomly selected for allocation of seating.
- Digital tickets will be sent in the week prior to the event. We would encourage that prior to registration you identify a digital friendly solution.
- The seating at Adelaide Oval will be the checkerboard system currently being utilised for AFL matches (the best way to maximise the amount of people that can attend)
- Make sure you are aware of the COVID Safety measures in place at Adelaide Oval.
- Prior to Thursday 29 October, have your MYTICKETEK account details ready to go.
- Make sure all your contact details on your Ticketek account are up to date.
- Only use one browser or device when registering.
- Do not refresh the page during the registration process.
- Keep an eye on the website timer.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant website
What: 2020 National Pharmacies Pageant
When: Saturday 14 November 2020 |Gates to Adelaide Oval will open at 5pm. There will be a pre-pageant ceremony from 6.30pm. The National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant will officially begin at 7pm and finish at approximately 9pm.
Where: Adelaide Oval
Who: Everyone can apply for tickets by ballot
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!