The Adelaide Flyway Festival celebrates the arrival of our migratory shorebirds in conjunction with National Bird Week and the local community. There’s loads of activities for young and old, expert bird watchers and newbies, so bring along the whole family for a fun day out in St Kilda.
Activities and stalls
- Cooking demonstrations by Callum Hann
- Bird watching tours and activities
- Mud discovery games and activities
- Delicious artisan local food from Wild @ Hart market vendors, Vietnamese Farmers Association and Conscious Lifestyles
- Aussie Backyard Bird Count
- St Kilda Adventure Playground
- Bird Tours SA prizes
- Nature trail
- Cirkidz come & try activities
- Kite making
- Kaurna culture workshops
- Competitions and prizes
- Plus more to be announced!
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Natural Resources website.
What: Adelaide Flyway Festival
When: Saturday 17 October 2015 | 10 am – 4 pm
Where: St Kilda Foreshore | St Kilda
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only!