Cirkidz School Holiday Program – Spring 2020
Treat your kids to a Cirkidz Circus workshop to burn off pent-up energy while learning real circus skills from Cirkidz fun and friendly trainers. There is a range of programs to choose from with morning, afternoon and full-day sessions. Cirkidz have also modified their program to make sure they remain COVID-safe.
Is your kid a bouncer? Choose ‘OFF THE WALL’ to up their trampoline game.
Are they more of a climber? Book them into ‘SOAR & MORE’ so they can learn the fundamentals of Aerial Arts.
Are they all of the above and more? ‘CIRCUS PICK’N’MIX’, ‘READY, SET, CIRCUS’ and ‘CIRCUS SMORGASBOARD’ will let curious kids try a bit of everything so they can discover their own circus superpower!
If you need more convincing, here are a few more reasons why Cirkidz is a great place to be:
- Unique & Fun – Their fun and friendly team of trainers teach real circus skills you won’t be able to find all under one roof anywhere else in town. From Trampoline and Tumbling to Trapeze and Tightwire… there’s nowhere quite like Cirkidz!
- Get your day back – Dropping them off for half-day or full-day sessions means you get to work, rest, socialise, shop, finish your book or do the crossword.
- It’s a fun time, not a long time – Not able to commit to weekly classes but still interested in what Cirkidz do? Their school holiday program is bite-sized circus fun.
- Central location – Cirkidz are conveniently located in Bowden, just outside the CBD of Adelaide.
- Cirkidz sells out – Their July school holiday program fully booked out, which shows you just how popular these spots are. Don’t delay, have a look at the timetable and follow the links below to save your spot today.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Cirkidz website
What: Cirkidz School Holiday Program – Spring 2020
When: Monday 28 September to Friday 9 October 2020 | Morning session: 8:30am to 12pm | Afternoon session: 12:30pm to 4pm | (Full day bookings available)
Where: 27 Fifth Street, Bowden
Who: For ages 5 to 12
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!