Night Walks are back at Cleland Wildlife Park this summer!
See what wakes up when the sun goes down, and explore the world of Australia’s nocturnal animals. Join their experienced guides for a night time tour of Cleland. You’ll get up close to potoroos, bettongs and bandicoots as they forage for food. Hear the haunting cry of owls and the Bush Stone Curlew, and see what kangaroos and wallabies get up to when darkness falls. The tour also coincides with feeding times for the Tasmanian Devils – something most visitors never get to experience.
There are three unique Night Walks experiences to choose from, so join in the fun with Cleland’s wild residents!
Public Night Walks for 2017/18 have been planned for the following dates:
- 10 November 2017 | arrival time 7.50pm for a 8.05pm start
- 24 November 2017 | arrival time 8.00pm for a 8.15pm start
- 15 December 2017 | arrival time 8.25pm for a 8.40pm start
- 29 December 2017 | arrival time 8.30pm for a 8.45pm start
- 12 January 2018 | arrival time 8.30pm for a 8.45pm start
- 19 January 2018 | arrival time 8.30pm for a 8.45pm start
- 9 February 2018 | arrival time 8.15pm for a 8.30pm start
- 23 February 2018 | arrival time 8.00pm for a 8.15pm start
- 2 March 2018 | arrival time 8.00pm for a 8.15pm start
- 16 March 2018 | arrival time 7.45pm for a 8.00pm start
- 13 April 2018 | arrival time 6.00pm for a 6.15pm start
- 27 April 2018 | arrival time 5.45pm for a 6.00pm start
Night Walk fees
Public Night Walk
Adult | $50 ($45 for Cleland membership holders)
Child | $40 ($35 for Cleland membership holders)
Private Night Walk
$300 for up to 4 people
$50 for each additional person up to 10 people
Indulgence Night Walk
$480 for up to 4 people
$100 for each additional person up to 8 people
Bookings are essential. To book please call 08 8339 2444.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Cleland Wildlife Park website
What: Cleland Wildlife Park Night Walks
When: November 2017 – April 2018 (see dates above)
Where: Cleland Wildlife Park | 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers (see map)
Who: Families & All Wildlife Fans
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Cleland Wildlife Park
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!