New COVID-19 Restrictions in South Australia from 17 November 2020
Due to the new covid cluster with 17 cases, these NEW RESTRICTIONS will come into place from 12.01am, 17 November for the next 2 weeks:
- Gyms, recreation centres, trampoline and play cafes will close.
- Swimming is permitted for fitness or rehabilitation purposes at swimming pools used by the public (please check to see if your local swimming centre is open prior to attending).
- Community sports fixtures and training will be temporarily cancelled. Applies to indoor and outdoor sports, contact and non-contact. This will include dance classes. Outdoor fitness activities still allowed. Outdoor bootcamps are permitted.
- Funerals capped at 50 – 1 per 4 sqm
- Churches capped at 100 – 1 per 4 sqm
- Weddings – 150 people maximum & registration of all guests with SA Health online in advance.
- Private gatherings at licenced venue capped at 50, no standing consumption.
- Hospitality – pubs, clubs, restaurants capped at 100 per venue – 1 per 4 sqm and no standing consumption, even outdoors. Maximum booking of 10 people. Patrons must be seated.
- Private residence capped at 10 people per residence.
- All activities with approved COVID management plan are cancelled for the next 2 weeks.
- Personal care – nails, beauty, hairdressers, tattoos – masks are mandatory for service provider, and encouraged for clients.
- Theatres, cinemas – 1 per 4 sqm.
- Aged care facilities – masks are mandatory. 2 visitors per day.
- Schools will all remain open.
- Get tested if you feel unwell or show symptoms
- Work from home where possible.
- Vulnerable people encouraged to stay at home and have no visitors.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Wear a mask where not possible to physically distance.
- Avoid having visitors at home
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST OF LOCATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PARAFIELD CLUSTER
Watch today’s media conference below:
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go; Steven Marshall Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!