South Australian COVID-19 Restrictions to Ease in South Australia
COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in South Australia will be lifted as early as Friday 20 November 2020 with exercise outside the family home permitted. Additional restrictions will be eased from 12.01am Sunday 22 November. Schools will reopen on Monday 23 November 2020.
- As of 12pm today, Friday 20 November 2020 exercise outside of your home with members of your household is permitted
- Masks are not mandatory but are encouraged.
- Schools will re-open on Monday 23 November 2020.
As of 12:01am on Sunday 22 November (Midnight Saturday) SA will revert back to similar restrictions that were in place on Monday 16 November 2020. This includes:
– 1 person per 4 square metres will apply.
– No dancing or vertical consumption.
Updated gathering provision numbers being:
- Onsite purchase and consumption of food and beverages- 100 people maximum and no more than 10 people at each table.
- Funerals- 50 people maximum
- Weddings- 150 people maximum and registration of all guests with SA Health
- Religious ceremonies (not including a wedding or funeral)- 100 people maximum
- Private gatherings- 50 people maximum
- Private residence- 10 people per house (unless more than 10 people permanently reside at the residence)
- All food and beverages will need to be consumed while seated.
- Personal care workers will need to wear masks.
- Gyms are permitted to reopen.
- The SA Government will continue to review all Directions with the aim to open the borders to VIC on 1 December as originally planned and further open our state by reducing restrictions.
More info to come.
Watch today’s media conference below:
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!