COVID-19 Restrictions to ease in South Australia from 14 December 2020
COVID-19 restrictions in South Australia are set to ease from Monday 14 December allowing play cafes to reopen and increased numbers of people at home gatherings, private gatherings, funerals and weddings. The use of QR codes will also be extended to retail.
- Gyms, recreation centres, trampoline, play cafes will be reopening.
- Home gatherings – up to 50 people permitted
- Private gatherings – up to 200 people permitted
- Hospitality – 1 person per 2 sqm. Standing consumption will be permitted indoors and outdoors.
- Cinemas and theatres cap will be increased from 50% to 75% where masks are worn by patrons. 50 % capacity without masks.
- Gyms permitted to have 1 person per 2sqm.
- Funerals and weddings – up to 200 people permitted. 1 person per 2sqm. Standing consumption and dancing permitted.
- Large events – COVID management plan for over 1000.
- Nightclubs – COVID management plan required.
- QR codes will be extended. Mandatory for retail.
- Work from home advice will be ceased.
- Aged care restrictions on visitors will be removed
- Masks will remain mandatory for personal care services, allied health and residential care facilities until 23 December 2020.
If you require further information you can call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am to 5pm 7 days per week or go to the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or www.sa.gov.au/covid-19
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST OF LOCATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PARAFIELD CLUSTER
Watch today’s media conference below:
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go; Steven Marshall Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!