Restrictions on school activities will be lifted from 29 June 2020
Restrictions on a number of important school activities will be lifted from 29 June, paving the way for Term 3 to return to normal for many South Australian students.
- School assemblies
- Class photos
- All Intrastate camps and excursions
- All school sport competitions, sports days and carnivals, including inter-school competitions
- Inter-shool choirs, bands and other performing arts activities
- School formals, socials and discos
- Playgroups and occasional care
- Larger face-to-face professional learning activities
There will also be no cap on the number of people in one room, however the one person per 4-square metre requirement will need to be followed by adults.
With all South Australian borders set to open on 20 July, the Education Department will consult with SA Health regarding interstate school camps and provide further advice to schools.
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Steven Marshall Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!