Dirty Days Mountain Bike Series
Bike SA is already well known in the mountain bike world for the Dirty Weekend, which has seen many mountain bikers take to the trails since the first event back in 2001!
Bike SA also offers another, more casual foray into mountain biking with Dirty Days. Featuring two skill level options, Dirty Days is both for people already comfortable on a mountain bike, as well as offering a great jumping in point for those new to mountain biking.
Trails Featured in Dirty Days 2019
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park – Sunday 23 June 2019
- Craigburn Farm Trails (Sturt Gorge Recreation Park) – Sunday 21 July 2019
- Eagle Mountain Bike Park – Sunday 18 August 2019
- Cudlee Creek Trails – Sunday 20 October 2019
Whichever category you fit into, Dirty Days will explore some of the best local trail networks, as the series works its way around Adelaide. With so many awesome trails in Adelaide to explore, they have added a fourth ride for 2019, incorporated more single trail riding and reduced the price.
Dirty Day’s beginner course is ideal for kids as it is suited to riders limited off road experience. the Route is obstacle free, utilising smooth fire tracks, with minimal gradient and a ride time of approximately 45 minutes. The beginner course is led by an experienced ride marshal for the first lap.
Prices and Registration
- Adult series (all 4 rides): $50 Bike SA members | $60 non members
- Youth Series (all 4 rides): $25 Bike SA members | $35 non members
- Individual Adult: $20 Bike SA members | $25 non members
- Individual Youth: $10 Bike SA members | $15 non members
- Nippy’s fruit juices and water, hydration product
- Experienced marshals and support crew
- First aid
- Sausage Sizzle – Vegetarian and gluten free options available (just indicate this on your registration form)
- Snacks including fruit, biscuits and cake
- Mechanical back-up and support (fees apply for parts), and more
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Bike SA website.
What: Dirty Days Mountain Bike Series
When: Sunday 23 June, 21 July, 18 August and 20 October 2019
Where: South Australia – see above locations
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Bike SA & Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!