Domain Day-Night Test: Australia vs Pakistan at Adelaide Oval starting Friday 29 November 2019
Watch the rivalry between Australia and Pakistan live when Day-Night Test cricket returns Adelaide Oval for the Domain Test Series.
Get your family and friends together head to Adelaide Oval, soak up the Day-Night atmosphere while watching Australia take on Pakistan.
Twilight tickets are a great option for those unable to attend a full day of the test. Twilight tickets permit entry to the stadium from 4:20pm.
Day 1 – 3
- Member Gates Open: 12pm
- Public Gates Open: 12pm
- Match Start: 2pm
- Member Gates Open: 1pm
- Public Gates Open: 1pm
- Match Start: 2pm
Times are approx. and subject to change at any time.
With Adelaide Oval just a short walk from the city and public transport options such as the bus, tram and train available, getting to and from the cricket is easy.
Casual parking is available in the following locations for $20 payable upon entry (cash and card facilities will be available), subject to capacity:
- North Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- Uni Lane Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- East Car Park – Access via King William Road, Northbound lanes
- Disabled Parking will be limited and located in the East and North car parks.
Casual parking will be limited for this event. AOSMA recommends patrons to get in as early as they can to secure parking.
- Adult $30 to $120
- Concession $23 to $90
- Junior (4-15 years) $10 to $30
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) (Admits 4) $65 to $135
- Twilight Family (2 Adult + 2 Children) – Entry from 4:20pm (Admits 4) $49 to $102
- Twilight Junior – Entry from 4:20pm $8 to $23
- Twilight Concession – Entry from 4:20pm $18 to $68
- Twilight Adult – Entry from 4:20pm $23 to $90
Tickets available through Ticketek.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Cricket Australia website.
What: Domain Day-Night Test: Australia vs Pakistan
When: Friday 29 November – Tuesday 3 December 2019
Where: Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Cricket Australia
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!