FC Barcelona Soccer Camp
With more than 20,000 boys and girls enjoying FC Barcelona camps around the world, it is now Australia and New Zealand’s turn!
FC Barcelona Adelaide Morning Football Camps are directed by the FCB Escola coaches directly from Barcelona and focus on the training of young footballers in order to:
- Facilitate learning of football tactics and skills in accordance with the methods used in the FC Barcelona youth system.
- Take part in training, leisure and recreational activities related with football and FC Barcelona.
- Understand the benefits of doing sport in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Foster coexistence among school-age children from different places, cultures and concerns but that share the same passion for football and Barça.
- Transmit the values represented by FC Barcelona.
In addition to world class training, each player will also receive the Camp’s Official Nike Kit (Shirt, Shorts and Socks), valued at over $100.
The FC Barcelona Soccer Camp Program
The program features:
- Intense training format
- Directed & supervised by FCBarcelona Escola coaches following the methodology of FC Barcelona
- 12 players per coach ratio
- Groups are based on age and ultimately skill level
- Specific training sessions for goalkeepers if the program reaches a minimum number of goalkeepers (8)
- Diploma of participation will be provided upon completion of the program
Each registered participant will also go in the draw to win a signed Barça jersey!
Book your place on the Soccer Camp
The cost is $545, and includes the Camp’s Official Nike Kit (Shirt, Shorts and Socks), valued at over $100.
Book now on the FC Barcelona website
For more information and all enquiries please visit the FC Barcelona Soccer Camp website.
What: FC Barcelona Adelaide Morning Football Camps
When: Monday 17 April – Friday 21 April 2017 | 9 am – 12 pm daiy
Where: Burton Park Adelaide | 400 Waterloo Corner Rd, Burton
Who: U6 – U16 Boys and Girls
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!