Festival of Nature – Fleurieu Coast
The second Festival of Nature has an impressive nine-day program jam-packed with activities to celebrate our natural environment on the Fleurieu Coast and sustainable living.
From active pursuits including guided hikes, kayaking and snorkelling to pop-up workshops, a regenerative agriculture workshop, wellness classes in the park to a full-day Outdoor Adventure & Eco Expo, the Festival of Nature aims to inspire, empower and celebrate nature across the Fleurieu Coast.
All this delivered against a backdrop of delicious local food, wine and craft beers.
- Immerse yourself in one of the guided walks and learn about the incredible natural environment
- Explore the Great Southern Reef on a guided snorkelling or sea kayak tour
- Indulge your taste buds with local food, wine and craft beers
- Visit farms and connect with the agricultural community
- Join forums that will explore sustainable tourism development and food innovation on the Fleurieu Coast
- Learn new skills at one of the workshops, covering regenerative agriculture and sustainable production, edible foraging, art, photography and creating eco-friendly substitutes for everyday essentials, there is truly something for everyone
- Reconnect mind and body with the environment in a guided Wayapa Wuurrk workshop
- Visitors with mobility limitations are invited to explore the great outdoors – try the all-terrain and beach wheelchairs, available for FREE hire on the Fleurieu Coast
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Yankalilla website.
What: Festival of Nature
When: Saturday 14 – Sunday 22 September 2019
Where: Fleurieu Coast, South Australia (various locations – refer to program)
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Yankalilla website.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!