This Friday night’s sensational Fringe Parade heralds the start of a month-long celebration of irresistible Adelaide Fringe festivities for 2015. Thousands of amazing artists from around the world are descending on the city and Fringe venues are setting up all over town.
Adelaide Fringe Director Greg Clarke said this year’s Fringe Parade was going to be “absolutely massive featuring more than 80 stunning floats, great music, Fringe Ambassador Kitty Flanagan and seven spectacular giant Sirens”.
More than 850 Fringe performers will strut their stuff down King William St from North Terrace to Victoria Square / Tarntanyangga promoting their Fringe shows.
- King William Street – Parade runs from North Tce to Victoria Square, Adelaide
- A hugely popular iconic event that is the hallmark celebration heralding the start of Adelaide Fringe
- As dusk falls experience a kaleidoscopic collision of colour, light and music and welcome the thousands of Fringe artists here to entertain us
- Pre-Parade entertainment from 7.30pm
- Parade starts at 8.30pm
- As the Parade passes, everyone is invited to dance in the street and enjoy the fireworks at 9.40pm
- An unforgettable Adelaide tradition not to be missed!
- Click here for more details
- See the special Family zone area for viewing the Parade, just for families in the map below.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Fringe website here.
What: Fringe Parade 2015
When: Friday 13 February 2015 | 7.30pm pre-parade entertainment | 8.30pm Parade starts
Where: King William Street, Adelaide (between North Tce & Victoria Square)
Who: Fringe Fans
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.