Fringe Street Theatre Festival | March Long Weekend
Over the long weekend bring the family and enjoy an amazing array of thrilling street theatre performers from around the world.
Come and celebrate the 10th anniversary of this marvelous event featuring the world premier of The Sirens, a stunning street ballet of giant illuminated divas on Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Friday 6 March 2015 | 11am – 9pm
- Saturday 7 March 2015 | Midday – 5pm
- Sunday 8 March 2015 | Midday – 5pm
- Monday 9 March 2015 | Midday – 5pm
- Saturday 7 March 2015 | 4pm – Midnight
- Sunday 8 March 2015 | 4pm – Midnight
- The sirens will appear from 9pm
- Friday 6 March 2015 | 5.30pm – 9pm
For more family friendly Adelaide Fringe events, CLICK HERE.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Adelaide Fringe website here.
What: Fringe Street Theatre Festival
When: March 2015 Long Weekend – 6-9 March 2015
Where: Rundle Mall, Rundle Street & Waymouth Street, Adelaide
Who: All Ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.