Girls Wellness Activity Day – School Holiday Program
Do you want your daughter to build skills in confidence, self-love and independence?
The Girl Guides SA Girls Wellness Activity Day will be an uplifting and rewarding day, packed full of fun activities that are aimed at teaching young girls valuable life lessons.
During this Wellness Day, your daughter will:
- Build her confidence, gratitude and self-love
- Learn about the importance of protecting the environment
- Learn to cook healthy and delicious snacks
- Relax with yoga and meditation on the beach
- Create vision boards, affirmation boards and mindfulness jars to help her relieve anxiety and develop mindfulness strategies
- Make DIY face masks and lip scrubs using natural ingredients
- Contribute to the community through community engagement initiatives
The Girls Wellness Activity Day is a holiday activity for young girls (aged 8 – 12 years) looking to spend time outside with their friends, develop invaluable life long skills and make new friends.
Your daughter does not need to be associated with Girl Guides, this event is open to all young girls in Adelaide.
This event will be run by Girl Guides South Australia, a reputable not for profit organisation that has been working with girls and young women for over 100 years.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Girls Wellness Activity Day Eventbrite page.
What: Girls Wellness Activity Day
When: Tuesday 12 January 2021 | 9am – 3pm
Where: Beachfront GTS Dolphin Campsite | 43 George Robertson Drive, Largs North
Who: Girls aged 8 – 12 years
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Girls Wellness Activity Day Eventbrite page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!