Gumeracha Winter Solstice Soup & Fire Night
Gather with the local community at this family-friendly event to welcome the Winter Solstice.
Event-goers can enjoy a range of soups (vegan and vegetarian available), keep warm by the fire, enjoy marshmallows, music, games and hot chocolate. The event will be held at Gumeracha’s Federation Park on Albert Street. Find the location at Federation Park between the creek and Town Hall.
Tickets must be purchased in advance – there will be no ticket sales at the event.
All tickets include 2 standard serves of soup per person, 1 roll, small bag of marshmallows and hot drinks.
- Adults: $15 + booking fees
- Children up to 16 years: $10 + booking fees
- Children under 5 years: FREE
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): $40 (Extra children can be added for $10/child as above)
- Gumeracha Solstice soup mug $8 + booking fees or BYO mug
- Take some cash for games on the night and a log to throw on the fire
- BYO alcohol
- This event is operating under a SA Health approved CovidSafe Plan and all participants will need to sign in on entry via a QR Code or on a hard copy alternative.
- This event is held outdoors in the Adelaide Hills winter so be sure to rug up. Some seating will be provided, but it is suggested you bring your own chair or picnic blanket.
- In case of inclement weather event will be cancelled and refunds given.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Facebook event page.
What: Gumeracha Winter Solstice Soup & Fire Night
When: Saturday 19 June 2021 | 4pm – 8pm (Soup service 5pm – 6:30pm)
Where: Federation Park | Albert Street, Gumeracha
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Gumeracha Winter Solstice Soup and Fire Night Facebook event page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!