Channel 7 Brighton Jetty Classic
The 14th annual Brighton Jetty Classic, presented by Channel Seven Adelaide is on Sunday 3 February 2019.
A full day of street and water activities to participate in and be entertained by, including the Brighton Jetty Sculptures, appearances by Home and Away stars, Cancer Council SA Marilyn Jetty Swim, Elite 400m and 1500m swims, and this year the Banana Boat Sunscreen Swim Kids series.
Register to swim and stick around on the day to enjoy the atmosphere. Swim entry is now open and online registration closes 1 February 2019 at 6pm. Late entry will be taken on the day.
The Channel 7 Brighton Jetty Classic is an open water swim with distances of 1500m and 400m. 2019 sees the addition of the Banana Boat SwimKids Series with distances of 100m, 200m and 300m for kids aged 7 to 12 years old.
- The 2019 Online Entry Fee for all 400m and 1500m swims: $35
- The 2019 Late Online Entry Fee for all 400m and 1500m swims: $50
- The 2019 Late Entry (On the Day) Fee for all 400m and 1500m swims: $50
Channel 7 Brighton Jetty Classic goody bag included with 1500m and 400m entry.
The 2019 entry fee for the Banana Boat SwimKids Series (all distances): $20, Late entry online and on the day $25.
Banana Boat SwimKids finishers medal and swim pack included with Swimkids entry.
- Minimum age for 1500m events is 12 years old on the day of the swim
- Minimum age for 400m events is 10 years old on the day of the swim
- Age requirement for Banana Boat Swimkids 100m event is 7 to 8 years old on the day of the swim
- Age requirement for Banana Boat Swimkids 200m event is 9 to 10 years old on the day of the swim
- Age requirement for Banana Boat Swimkids 300m event is 11 to 12 years old on the day of the swim
Water cover is provided during the swims by Brighton Surf Life Saving Club with great support from SA’s other Surf Life Saving Clubs.
Brighton Jetty Classic Sculpture Exhibition
Plus while you’re there check out the Brighton Jetty Classic Sculptures.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Brighton Jetty Classic website or their Facebook page for updates.
What: Channel 7 Brighton Jetty Classic
When: Sunday 3 February 2019 | from 8am
Where: Brighton Jetty | 147 The Esplanade | Brighton
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Brighton Jetty Classic Facebook page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!
Image source: Brighton Jetty Classic website