Go along to the Christ the King School Fete!
There will be loads on offer, including games, stalls, silent auctions and heaps of fun.
The adventure playground’s main attractions will include:
- The twister combo – an interactive jumping castle sure to keep the youngest minds busy for hours!
- The Screamer Slide – Not for the faint hearted, standing a massive 6 metres tall this monster slide will satisfy the little (or big) thrill seekers among us!
- The Mobile Play Centre – It features 2 ball pits, a slide, 2 levels, mirror maze, uneven squares and more!
All the play equipment will be supervised on the day by a kind group of dads from the CTK .
Prices for these items on the day will be as follows:
- $5 per single go on one item for 10 Minutes.
- $25 for an all-day pass to all three items.
Christ the King are pleased to offer a discount pre-sale on the play equipment for students, siblings and friends of the CTK community. This all day pass can be yours for the bargain price of $20 per ticket and is available from the front office. These tickets are not transferable so be sure to purchase as many as you need for all your little (or big) adventure seekers!
There will also be a produce stall selling homemade preserves, cake stall, plant stall, 2nd hand children’s clothes, furniture, toys, cafe, entertainment including a bar and a band in the afternoon. In addition there will be a footy clinic and karate demonstrations.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Christ the King website.
What: Christ the King School Fete
When: Sunday 9 April 2017 | 10am – 3pm
Where: Christ the King School | 126 Dunrobin Road, Warradale
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!