Cleland Wildlife Park Night Walks
See who wakes up when the sun goes down, and explore the world of Australia’s nocturnal animals.
Join Cleland’s experienced guides for a night time tour of the park. You’ll get up close to potoroos, bettongs and bandicoots as they forage for food. Hear the haunting cry of owls and the Bush Stone Curlew, and see what kangaroos and wallabies get up to when darkness falls. The tour also coincides with feeding times for the Tasmanian Devils – something most visitors never get to experience.
You will be provided with torches and lanterns to light your way, and locally-sourced refreshments at the end of the tour.
There are three unique Night Walk experiences to choose from.
Public Night Walks for 2018/19 have been planned for the following dates:
- 12 October 2018 | arrival time 7.25pm for 7.40pm start
- 26 October 2018 | arrival time 7.35pm for 7.50pm start
- 16 November 2018 | arrival time 7.55pm for 8.10pm start
- 30 November 2018 | arrival time 8.10pm for 8.25pm start
- 14 December 2018 | arrival time 8.20pm for 8.35pm start
- 28 December 2018 | arrival time 8.30pm for 8.45pm start
- 11 January 2019 | arrival time 8.30pm for 8.45pm start
- 25 January 2019 | arrival time 8.30pm for 8.45pm start
- 8 February 2019 | arrival time 8.20pm for 8.35pm start
- 22 February 2019 | arrival time 8.05pm for 8.20pm start
- 15 March 2019 | arrival time 7.35pm for 7.50pm start
- 29 March 2019 | arrival time 7.15pm for 7.30pm start
- 12 April 2019 | arrival time 6.00pm for 6.15pm start
- 26 April 2019 | arrival time 5.40pm for 5.55pm start
Night Walk fees:
Public Night Walk: Adult $51 | Child $40.50
Private Night Walk: $300 for up to 4 people | $50 for each additional person up to 10 people
Indulgence Night Walk: $480 for up to 4 people | $100 for each additional person up to 8 people
Bookings are essential. To book please call 08 8339 2444.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Cleland Wildlife Park website here.
What: Cleland Wildlife Park Night Walks
When: See above dates and times
Where: Cleland Wildlife Park | 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers (see map)
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: image supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!