Dirty Days Mountain Bike Series – Fun in the Forest
Bike SA has partnered with Forestry SA to bring you an event series showcasing fantastic trails which run through three of the state’s forests.
The Dirty Days ride series features 3 options for each event; choose the ride code from the options below to suit you. If you are not able to join in for the complete Dirty Days series, you are welcome to come along to individual Dirty Days events.
Bike SA Mountain Bike Ride Codes
- Class 1 – Beginner; limited off road experience. Obstacle free. Smooth fire tracks. Ride time 45 minutes. 10% gradient
- Class 2 – Intermediate; fire roads, 20-30km. Numerous obstacles, various rock jumps, drop offs, technical tracks.
- Class 3 – Advanced; not featured in Dirty Days
It’s really easy to get involved in Dirty Days, you only have to get there and get on your bike! The routes are all marked so you won’t get lost and the longer routes have a rest stop with refreshments available. There will also be mechanical support which can be called out to your location if you run into problems.
Ride Dates and Locations (please note poster above is incorrect)
- #1 Mt Crawford Forest – Sunday 1 July 2018
- #2 Cudlee Creek Forest – Sunday 12 August 2018
- #3 Kuitpo Forest – Sunday 16 September 2018
Registration Costs for Bike SA members: Adult Series (all three rides) $90 | Youth Series (all three rides) $35 | Individual Ride Adult $35 | Individual Ride Youth (6-16) $15 | Individual Ride Child (under 6) FREE
Registration Costs for non-members: Adult Series (all three rides) $120 | Youth Series (all three rides) $50 | Individual Ride Adult $45 | Individual Ride Youth (6-16) $20 | Individual Ride Child (under 6) FREE
- Ride information
- Nippy’s fruit juices and water, hydration product
- Experienced marshals and support crew
- First aid
- Sausage Sizzle – Vegetarian and gluten free options available (just indicate this on your registration form)
- Snacks including fruit, biscuits and cake
- Mechanical back-up and support (fees apply for parts), and more
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Bike SA website.
What: Dirty Days Mountain Bike Series
When: Sunday 1 July, Sunday 12 August & Sunday 16 September 2018
Where: South Australia (see above locations)
Who: Bike Riders
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Bike SA
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!