Melrose Fat Tyre Festival.
Every June long weekend, mountain bike riders from around Australia come to Melrose for the Fat Tyre Festival some making this event their “must do” every year!
Riders love the chilled out vibe and non competitive nature of the event. They come to improve their skills, ride trails they wouldn’t normally be allowed to ride on outside festival times, meet new friends and enjoy all the entertainment through out the day and night!
What’s on at the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival?
- entertainment / live music on the street and at the local pubs
- skills clinics / bike maintenance class / bike fits
- mini challenges for a chance to win awesome prizes!
- guided rides on advanced trail network
- craft, food and bike stalls!
- access to land normally not allowed to ride on including private land and National Parks
- modular pump track with mini challenges for the kids, adults, BMXers, scooters and bikes!
Special activities for kids at the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival
You will find heaps of activities for kids at the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival this year:
- Neverland treasure hunts
- magic shows and secret gardens
- kids’ talent quests – show us some of your magic!
- dress up competition
- clown shows
- movie night
- BMX displays / family rides finish with scones at Kookaburra Creek Retreat
Register for the 2016 Modular Pump Track Melrose Fat Tyre Festival
Registrations for the 2016 Modular Pump Track Melrose Fat Tyre Festival are open. Register now.
Tickets to the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival
All weekend – $60 Adult | $30 Kids
Day only – $30 Adult | $30 Kids
You can read the Play & Go review of camping at Melrose here.
For more information about the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival, including a full programme, family-friendly accommodation suggestions, and all enquiries please visit the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival website.
What: live music | street parade | skills sessions | bike demos | guided rides
When: June 10-13 2016
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Images from Melrose Fat Tyre Festival website.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only!