Nature Play SA Forest Festival 18 & 19 April 2018
Grab your picnic blankets and beanies, Nature Play Forest Festival is returning to Kuitpo in Autumn 2018! Celebrate the holidays with wild nature play adventures and make magical memories with family and friends.
The Nature Play Forest Festival is specially created for children aged 0 – 12 years and their families. There’s over a dozen activities on offer including:
- Low ropes adventure course through the pines
- Natural loose parts play
- Wild cubby building in the Eucalyptus forest
- Story time + family reading amongst the pines
- Australian animal-themed family yoga classes with Eternal Yoga & Wellness
- Orienteering & bushwalking trails
- ‘Nature hands-on’ with Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board’s NRM Education program
- Autumn mask making with Kate Hubmayer
- Nature potion and tinkering stations
- Wildlife display and shows with Animals Anonymous
- Bush Stick Xylophone jam sessions with Tribal Instruments
- Food trucks: Forage Supply Co; From The Butlers Pantry; Sunshine Iceblocks; and Sookii La La Street Food.
- and much more in the magical forest
Please note places are limited for each day of this event and tickets are essential.
Tickets: $10 per child | $5 per adult per day (plus Eventbrite fees) | Babies under 1 year old do not require tickets to the event.
Forest Festival is proudly organised by Nature Play SA, Alexandrina Council, Mount Barker District Council and Forestry SA.
Check out our April School Holiday Guide here:
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Nature Play SA website.
What: Nature Play Forest Festival | Nature Play SA
When: Wednesday 18 & Thursday 19 April 2018 | 10am-3pm
Where: Kuitpo Forest | Meadows (details provided upon booking)
Who: Kids ages 0-12 year and their families
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Nature Play SA
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!