Westpac City-Bay Fun Run presented by Sunday Mail 2019
The 2019 Westpac City-Bay Fun Run presented by Sunday Mail in Adelaide will include a half marathon, 12km, 6km and 3km fun run and walk events from the city to Glenelg.
Join thousands of participants and run, walk, dance or wheelchair your way to the Bay! Get involved, enjoy the build up and soak up the atmosphere of this iconic event in South Australia!
There are always the serious athletes, the elite runners from all over Australia, but overwhelmingly the majority of people are there for the fun. There will be people dressed up supporting charities or advertising local groups and businesses. As you proceed down the course you can soak up the roadside entertainment and the encouragement of fellow participants or by-standers.
- Westpac Half Marathon | 6:00am | Start: Colley Terrace , Glenelg
- City-Bay 12k Run | 8:00am | Start: Festival Theatre – Eastern Carriageway of King William Road, City
- City-Bay 12k Walk | 8:30am | Start: Festival Theatre – Eastern Carriageway of King William Road, City
- 6k Run | 8:30am | Start: Kurralta Central Shopping Centre
- 6k Walk | 9.15am | Start: Kurralta Central Shopping Centre
- 3k Walk/Run | 10:00am | Start: The Junction at Camden Park, Anzac Highway
This iconic South Australian event brings the whole community together. It is used as a fundraising tool for individuals and South Australian businesses, with more than $315,000 raised in 2017. In addition, the City-Bay is a not-for-profit organisation with all proceeds supporting athletes in South Australia to reach their ambitions.
How to Register:
Super Early Bird Pricing is available until 31 July 2019. 30 August 2019 is the last date to enter a large team and 2 September 2019 is the last day to register for the regular price.
You will need to create an account if:
- You have not registered for the City-Bay and/or Bay-City in the last two years.
- You are participating in the race individually.
- You are coordinating a small group of runners as a team. This might be a small workplace, family or group of friends. You may or may not be participating personally.
- You are the official coordinator for a large organisational team. This might be a large corporate, a school or a charity. You may or may not be participating personally.
There are registration options for solo, small teams and large teams.
There is a Family package available for the 3km race.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the City-Bay website.
What: Westpac City-Bay Fun Run presented by Sunday Mail
When: Sunday 15 September 2019
Where: City of Adelaide to Glenelg | Check start locations for each race above
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: City-Bay Facebook page.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!