Adelaide Fringe Wild Imagination: Drop & Go Nature Play just for kids!
If you’re thinking of seeing a show and can’t get a babysitter, Wild Imagination are running Drop & Go nature play adventure sessions during the 2018 Adelaide Fringe. Designed for children aged between 5 and 12 years, each session will run for two and a half hours and will be held on Saturdays and Sundays and opening night Friday 16 February.
Parents can book their kids into a session, then go and grab a drink, watch a show, relax and have fun while the children have a ball with water play, nature craft and much more. They are also running Nature Play for Families on weekends.
- Cool off and splash around in the WATER PLAY area, plus make POTIONS with flowers and herbs.
- Create something amazing in the NATURE CRAFT area… think clay, stick craft, teepees & dream catchers.
- Build with LOOSE PARTS in the huge Inventors Playground.
- Plus BUSH CUBBY building, TREE CLIMBING and lots more.
- Wild Imagination staff have Working with Children Police Checks, First Aid and usually work as teachers so they are super qualified to look after your little monkey. Bring food and a change of clothes if you like.
Dates: 16, 17, 18, 24 & 25 February 2018 and 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 & 18 March 2018
Time: 3.45pm – 6.15pm
Ages: Kids 5-12 years
Wild Imagination: Nature Play for Families
Families can book a nature play session on Saturdays and Sundays during the fringe and enjoy a fun hour together with Wild Imagination.
Dates: 17, 18, 24 & 25 February 2018 and 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 & 18 March 2018
Times: 11.00am, 12.30pm & 2pm
Ages: Kids 1-12 years
For more information, bookings and all enquiries please visit the official Adelaide Fringe website.
What: Wild Imagination Drop & Go Nature Play | Adelaide Fringe
When: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the Adelaide Fringe (16 Feb – 18 Mar 2018)
Where: It’s a park at Gluttony | Rymill Park/Murlawirrapurka, cnr East Tce & Rundle Rd, Adelaide
Who: 5-12 year olds
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Adelaide Fringe website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!