It’s Open! Visit Henley Beach and Celebrate….it’s a Jetty-bration!
Henley Beach are celebrating the re-opening of the much loved Henley Jetty, and that makes it a “Jetty-bration”.
There will be a range of activities happening around Henley Beach to celebrate the re-opening of the Henley Jetty on Sunday 18 November 2018.
- Chalk Drawing around the water feature, with local artist Meredith Russell | 10am – 12pm
- Free Face Painting for kids | 1pm-3pm
- Bubble Wands for kids | Thanks to South Henley Newsagency
- Come and Try Volleyball for 15’s and Under with Henley Hawks Volleyball Club | On the beach | 10am-11am
- Come and Try Volleyball | Open session | On the beach | 11am-12pm
- Visit Henley Beach Goody Bags
- Live music
- Nick Dawson from Funk Bros DJs will be spinning soulful dance music, on original vinyl, under the Northern Stage | 3:30pm-5pm
- Dance with the Dancing Room on the Northern Stage | 6pm-7:30pm
The organisers are working on organising some shade (limited), so it is a good idea to BYO umbrella and chairs.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the It’s a Jetty-bration Facebook event page.
What: It’s a Jetty-bration Henley Jetty Re-opening
When: Sunday 18 November 2018 | 10am – 7pm
Where: Henley Beach Jetty | Seaview Road, Henley Beach
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: It’s a Jetty-bration Facebook event page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!