Lucky Dumpling Market 2020 in Adelaide’s Elder Park
The Lucky Dumpling Market is popping up in Adelaide’s Elder Park from Friday 30 October until Sunday 15 November. Taste the flavours of Asia from a range of food stalls offering dumplings, noodles, bao, salads and curry and more.
Discover a feast for your senses that will transport you to the street markets of Asia, with authentic cuisine, premium wine and beer, and a vibrant atmosphere.
Lucky Dumpling Market will also host free, live entertainment including music, dance and community activations.
- Bao+ (Taiwanese)
- Bubble Bus (bubble tea)
- Chef Kim Korean (Korean)
- Donut Diner
- Enfes Delights (Turkish)
- FIRE by Soi 38 (Thai)
- Forage Supply Co (vegan)
- GANG GANG (burgers)
- Jalan Jalan (Malaysian)
- Phat Head (dumplings & bubble tea)
- Ragini’s Spice (Indian)
- Shibui Dessert Bar (desserts)
- Sky Doodles (fairy floss)
- Soza’s Sri Lankan
- The Filipino Project (Filipino)
- The Market Black (coffee)
- TMR Dumpling (Vietnamese)
- Toly Gourmet (Vietnamese)
The Lucky Dumpling Market is brought to you by the team behind Adelaide Fringe hub, Gluttony.
Things to note:
- The event is free entry
- Please be aware that as a COVID safe event you are required to register at the entry gate for contact tracing
- The set up at Elder Park is very spacious and there are plenty of tables available for seating to enjoy your meal. You could also bring a picnic rug to sit on the grass
- This is a cashless event. Payment for all food and beverage is by card only (ie no cash)
For COVID Safety information at Lucky Dumpling Market click here.
- Open Tuesday to Friday 4.30pm until late.
- Saturday & Sunday – midday until late.
- Closed Mondays
Elder Park on the South Bank of Torrens Lake, in the Adelaide Riverbank precinct. Entry is via King William Road, or the riverside walkway near the Adelaide Festival Centre. Elder Park is a larger space than the previous location of the Convention Centre Lawns, allowing for greater physical distancing for attendees of the market.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Lucky Dumpling Market website or follow the event Facebook page.
What: Lucky Dumpling Market
When: Friday 30 October – Sunday 15 November 2020
Where: Elder Park | Adelaide Riverbank, King William Street, Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Lucky Dumpling Market; Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!