Market Minis at the Adelaide Central Market
The Adelaide Central Market’s FREE program, Market Minis has been designed to help the littlest Market goers to understand more about the food they eat.
The dietitian-designed program is delivered in a fun and engaging way by the team from Sprout and will help young Market kids to glow, go and grow while empowering them to make great food choices themselves as they make their way into the school years.
The sessions are approximately 20 minutes in a ‘drop in’ format so that parents and carers can stay close by and enjoy a coffee while their Market Mini enjoys using seasonal fruit and vegetables to create a simple dish.
This program is designed to suit children between 2 and 5 years old and is FREE for Market customers every Tuesday during school term.
Term 3 in 2020 starts on Tuesday 21 July from 10am – 12pm.
The Adelaide Central Market and Sprout will be following advice from SA Health regarding COVID-19, and taking the following measures:
- Sanitising all surfaces between sessions
- Ensuring appropriate distancing between participants
- Ensuring sessions are limited to 1 per 2sqm
When visiting the Market for Market Minis, please:
- Stay 1.5 metres apart
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or use a tissue
- Please do not visit if you feel sick or unwell
- If possible, please bring your own hand sanitizer
- Download and open the official government COVID Safe app. This would allow you to be notified should you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 while away from your home.
Bookings are not required, however waiting times could apply due to the ‘drop in’ nature of the activity.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Adelaide Central Market website.
What: Market Minis – Adelaide Central Market
When: Tuesdays in Term 3 starting 21 July 2020 | 10am – 12pm
Where: Adelaide Central Market | 44-60 Gouger Street, Adelaide
Who: Suitable for ages 2 – 5 years
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: images supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!