Free Family Fun on Granite Island these April School holidays!
Collect your Free Rediscover Granite Island Treasure Map from the Visitor Information Centre, for a great family adventure on Granite Island.
Book a Guided Nature Discovery Tour for your chance to spot a Little Penguin on Granite Island. Tours begin ½ an hour after dusk and bookings are essential. Book between 9am and 4pm, 7 days a week at the Visitor Information Centre on 1800 557 094.
Don’t forget! Castaways – the Baker and the Chef in the Pura Vida Van are serving up gourmet hot lunches, coffees and treats on Granite Island.
Plus drop in Nature Play activities by Wilderness Escape Outdoor Adventures 11am to 3pm daily on the following days:
- Saturday 16 April – Nature Play activities
- Sunday 17 April – Rock Wall
- Wednesday 20 April– Nature Play activities
- Thursday 21 April– Nature Play activities
- Friday 22 April– Nature Play activities
- Saturday 23 April– Nature Play activities
- Sunday 24 April – Rock Wall
- Wednesday 27 April– Nature Play activities
- Thursday 28 April– Nature Play activities
- Friday 29 April– Nature Play activities
- Saturday 30 April– Nature Play activities PLUS Meet the local BankSA team with their BankSA snow cone van
- Sunday 1 May – Rock Wall
Activities proudly presented by the City of Victor Harbor and BankSA
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Rediscover Granite Island Facebook event page.
What: Rediscover Granite Island
When: 16 April – 1 May 2016 | 11 am – 3 pm
Where: Granite Island | Victor Harbour, South Australia
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only!