These rusty rails, will tell their tales……. and make your blood run cold.
Saturday 31st October. Ghost Train rides from 8pm, and the rides are recommend for children over 7 years of age.
You are welcome to come dressed in fancy dress.
- Off street car parking is available.
- Children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The Ghost Train will operate in a ‘join the line’ system. Pre-bookings are not available.
- Patrons are expected to behave in a responsible manner and to obey all instructions from staff.
- Safety of all patrons and staff is Platform 1’s Number 1 priority.
- This is a NO Alcohol and NO smoking event. Tickets will not be sold to persons who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Patrons are not to use torches during the Ghost Train ride
- Strobe lighting may be used during the ride.
Tickets cost $10 per person (per seat), children are not to be permitted on laps.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Platform 1 website.
What: Platform 1 Ghost Train Rides
When: Sunday 31 October 2015 | Gates open 7.45 pm rides start at 8 pm – 11 pm
Where: Platform 1 Heritage Farm Railway | Junction Road, Littlehampton, South Australia
Who: Ages 7+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only!