James Coulter, Parmi Dog, Fish Finger Shark, acrylic on canvas
SALA at City Library Workshop Series: I am AWE-tistic
Join the curator and artists of ‘I am AWE-istic’ for a series of inclusive, welcoming and FREE artistic workshops.
Each week there will be a different theme to help participants get creative and explore themselves through art. Suitable for ages 6 to 15 years (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult).
2020 Weekly themes:
- August 5 – Life Size You: Create a life size self-portrait.
- August 12 – Dream Zines: Make a zine to add to our zine gallery.
- August 19 – Imaginary Worlds: Create a map of your happy place.
- August 26 – The Wooly Zoo: Learn wool finger knitting, crochet and other woolly crafts.
- September 2 – Superhero Me: Create your own super hero and start writing their story.
- September 9 – Stamping and Printing: Learn simple print making techniques and carve your very own stamp.
- September 16 – Flip Book Fun: Make your very own flip book about your favourite things and watch your drawings come alive!
- September 23 – Brain Bows: Make a collage of what you imagine it looks like inside your brain.
All workshops are held Wednesdays from 4pm to 5pm at City Library.
Bookings are essential.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the City of Adelaide website.
What: SALA at City Library workshop series: I am AWE-tistic
When: Wednesdays from 4pm to 5pm in August & September 2020 | See dates above
Where: City Library | Level 3, Rundle Place, Rundle Mall, Adelaide
Who: Ages 6 – 15
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: City of Adelaide website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!