SciWorld Sundays are free family science fairs held throughout the year in South Australia. Crawl inside inflatable StarDomes to gaze at the night sky, try some hands-on science experiments, teach a robot to fetch a ball or find out how to make an electric circuit. Pat a snake with Animals Anonymous, or get up close to some Bugs ‘n’ Slugs. SciWorld’s very first event in Port Lincoln will be held on Sunday, March 30th 2014.
What will you see?
- Hands-on science fun
- Science shows for all ages
- Hands-on robotics workshops for ages 9 and up
- Animals Anonymous
- Bugs ‘n’ Slugs
- Slime making
- Mini-Scientist role play
- 3D printing
- Crawl inside the inflatable StarDome and discover the night sky (ages 5 and up)
- Electric circuits activities and much, much more!
Keep an eye out for the following SciWorld sessions in 2014:
- 30th March 2014 | Port Lincoln
- 4th May 2014 | Elizabeth
- 1st June 2014 | Whyalla
- 8th, 9th, 10th August 2014 | Science Alive!
- 24th August 2014 | Mount Gambier
- 26th October 2014 | Port Augusta
To find out more information visit the SciWorld website.
What: SciWorld Sunday – Port Lincoln
When: Sunday 30 March 2014 | 10am – 3pm
Where: Port Lincoln High School | Ruskin Road, Port Lincoln
Who: All Ages
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.