Sweet Tooth Market – proudly hosted by Flinders Street Market
Calling all sweet teeth! Flinders Street Market’s delectable dessert weekend is back with their special event Sweet Tooth! Sweet Tooth will be at the Flinders Street Market on Saturday 6 August and Sunday 7 August 2016.
Leave your skinny jeans at home for this one!! Tantalise your tastebuds with so many tasty goodies from over 80 stalls each day. This event is the next best thing to a Willie Wonka Factory tour….
Created for the ultimate foodie there will be cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cream, chocolates, crepes, doughnuts, ice-cream, toffee, truffles, macaroons, pastries, slices, fudge, n waffles….
Gooey, ooey, sticky, wicky, scrummy, yummy, dee-lici-o-so, trickly down your chin, bowl licking delights! (vegan, raw, gluten-free, sugar-free and other non-instant heart attack options too).
Who will be at Sweet Tooth?
• Shirni Parwana Afghan Sweets – Fatema Ayubi
• Get Stuffed Doughnuts – Isabella Soulsby
• Third Creek Cookies – Rosanna Dawes
• Cocoanuts – Danni Sciancalepore
• Loukoumi Greek Kitchen – Anastasia Harvey
• Sucre Patisserie – Keva Freeman
• Chocolate No. 5 – Alison Peck
• Not Just a Biscuit – Debbie Martin
• Gourmet Brownies – Ricky Henry-Davies
• Just Rawsome – Michelle Vassallo
• Mamas Greek Delights – Sotiri Tsompanoudis
• Brownie Points – Hollie Seacombe
Features of the Sweet Tooth market include:
- decorating demonstrations
- art & craft stalls to browse while digesting
- live music
- faceprinting; and
- massage area.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Flinders Street Market Facebook page.
What: Sweet Tooth Market | Flinders Street Market
When: Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 August | 2016 | 10am – 3pm
Where: 230 Flinders Street | Adelaide
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out what’s on, where to go and what to do with the kids in and around Adelaide. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may even get the odd ‘special offer’ exclusively sent to our newsletter subscribers only! Images from Sweet Tooth Facebook page.