Teddy Bears’ Picnic
Take the kids and their favourite teddy along for a bear-y exciting birthday bash with Adelaide Zoo’s black-and-white duo.
Grab a picnic rug and hamper and set up at one of the many grassy spots around the zoo’s gardens like Central Lawns, Jewels of Asia and Seal Bay. Little ones will love Mr Oopy’s Bubble Show, airbrush tattoos in Nature’s Playground and Build-A-Bear pop-up shop. Plus, they’ll receive a free Melba’s chocolate teddy on arrival.
Wang Wang and Fu Ni’s birthday celebration
1:15pm in Bamboo Forest
Join a special keeper talk as the Giant Panda pair are treated to some pawesome panda cake and a sawdust bath.
Hide ‘n’ Seek Trail
Find the five cheeky pandas hidden around the zoo and drop your entry form into the competition box for your chance to win. Competition details released soon. Winner drawn on Monday 30 August.
Plan your day:
- 9:30am – 5pm: North Adelaide Dental Care stall & giveaways
- 9:30am – 5pm: Build-A-Bear pop-up shop
- 9:30am – 5pm: Panda Hide ‘n’ Seek Trail
- 9:30am – 5pm: Panda airbrush tattoos in Nature’s Playground
- 10am – 3pm: Roaming panda mascot
- 10:45am: Wildshow in Variety Children’s Zoo
- 11:30am: Flying Colours Free-flight experience on Central Lawns
- 12pm – 12:30pm: Bubble Show on grass hill near Nature’s Playground
- 1:15pm: Panda keeper talk in Bamboo Forest
- 2:30pm – 3pm: Bubble Show on grass hill near Nature’s Playground
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Adelaide Zoo website here
What: Teddy Bears’ Picnic
When: Sunday 29 August 2021 | 10am – 3pm
Where: Adelaide Zoo | Frome Road, Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Adelaide Zoo website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!