The Garden of Unearthly Delights in 2022
The Garden of Unearthly Delights, located in Kadlitpina Park/Rundle Park, has released its full program packed with comedy, circus, cabaret, interactive theatre and kids shows.
Each year, The Garden of Unearthly Delights is a unique festival playground including multiple performance venues, bars, carnival rides, an array of world foods, market stalls, and the most unexpected sideshow surprises. The East End parklands are completely transformed into a precinct unlike any other.
Season highlights for comedy lovers include Wil Anderson – Wilogical, Tommy Little, Dave Hughes – Trending, Merrick Watts – An Idiots Guide to Wine, Chicksal 500, Rove McManus – Loosey Goosey and the always hilarious Award-winning Sam Simmons – Be A Verb to name a few, along with some of the best in Australian comedy who are teaming up to present double-header shows including Peter Helliar & Nikki Britton – Live and Judith Lucy & Denise Scott – Still Here and Dave Thornton & Dilruk Jayasinha – The Detour 2022
Australian Vocal Ensemble fronted by Aussie music royalty, Katie Noonan offers audiences an unparalleled music experience from a vocal quartet combining four of Australia’s finest vocalists.
Kevin Quantum brings his latest creation DARK MATTER to The Garden in 2022, walking the line between
magic and science, this mathematical mastermind will leave you questioning reality.
Family Show Highlights:
- Amazing Drumming Monkeys | READ OUR PREVIOUS REVIEW
- Monski Mouse’s Baby Disco Dance Hall | READ OUR PREVIOUS REVIEW
- Mr Snotbottom’s Stinky Silly Show | READ OUR PREVIOUS REVIEW
- PreHysterical Peter Combe in Clean Your Teeth with Bubblegum!
- Splash Test Dummies
- SeaStar Rock
- HOLY BIN AMOLEY
Every year, the Garden has classic rides and sideshows including the Ferris wheel and dodgem cars and a range of
Food & Drink
Every year you can find an array of fantastic vendors in the global food village from around the world.
Grab a soft drink or enjoy an alcoholic beverage at any one of their bars. For those extra hot days and thirsty times, water is freely available.
- Monday – Thursday | 5pm – 1am (Except Thursday 17 February 7.30pm – 1am, Mondaay 21 February CLOSED and Public Holiday Monday 14 March 10am – 1am)
- Friday | 5pm – 3am
- Saturday | 10am – 3am
- Sunday | 10am – 1am (Except Sun 13 Mar 10am – 3am)
Events at The Garden will be held in accordance with SA Health direction. Procedures will be in place to ensure a COVID-safe environment for audience members, artists, staff and contractors, including:
- Provision of extra space around the venues and open areas throughout The Garden
- Venue capacities set as per SA Health direction
- Site design to enable safe physical distancing and sufficient physically distanced queuing areas
- Redesigned entry points and queue management
- Extra sanitation stations and toilet facilities
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Additional support staff to assist patrons
- Tables service for bars
The Garden is only open to customers who have received two or more doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination (as per the guidance of South Australia’s Chief Medical Officer) or have a valid medical exemption. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
For more information and all enquiries please visit The Garden of Unearthly Delights website.
What: The Garden of Unearthly Delights
When: 18 February – 20 March 2022
Where: Kadlitpina Park/Rundle Park | cnr Rundle Road & East Tce, Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Adelaide Fringe
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!