Uraidla Sustainability Fair 2020
The Uraidla Sustainability Fair aims to inspire ways to be a little (or a lot!) more sustainable, every day. This is a community event with lots of fun and activities for everyone.
- Scarecrow competition
- Recycled fashion show
- Guest speakers – Sophie Thomson, Paul Mitchell & Dale Lloyd, Love Earth Laura & Victoria Meyer
- Hands-on workshops
- Live music
- Fabulous stalls providing their sustainable products.
- Mini Mad Things Craft
- Greenhill Living – interactive story telling, seed saving
- Bugs n Slugs – interactive bugs, slugs, mini creatures
- Ozharvest – interactive storytelling
- Nature Play – free play & cubby making
- Basket Range Primary School – Henna
- Pico’s Puppet Palace – Puppet Show Pico & the Golden Lagoon
There will also be delicious local food, the cider tasting bar and sustainabiliTEA.
All this for a gold coin entry and plenty of parking.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Uraidla Sustainability Fair website
What: Uraidla Sustainability Fair
When: Sunday 15 March 2020 | 10am-4pm EVENT POSTPONED
Where: Uraidla Show Grounds | 86 Swamp Rd, Uraidla
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Elle DS Photography @elledsphotography; Uraidla Sustainability Fair Facebook event page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!