Visit Sensitive, Sensory-Friendly, Quiet Santa at various locations around Adelaide
Sensitive, sensory-friendly Santa is a great way for children with special needs to meet Santa in a private, comfortable, sensory-friendly environment. Sessions are pre-booked eliminating queues and are held outside of standard shopping hours to help provide a calm environment.
Locations and Times
Sensitive, Sensory-Friendly Santa at Tea Tree Plaza
- Sunday 19 November 2017 | 10am – 11am
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 | 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 | 8am – 9am
For bookings and more information call Concierge on 8246 4011
Sensitive Santa Marion
- Tuesday 28 November | 5.30pm – 7pm
- Friday 1 December | 8:00am – 9:00am
- Tuesday 5 December | 5.30pm – 7pm
For bookings and more information call Concierge on 8298 1188
Sensitive Santa West Lakes
- Friday 1st December 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday 5th December 5.30pm – 6:30pm
To book please call Concierge on 8159 4333. Upon booking please specify your child/children’s special needs to ensure they can accommodate the best experience possible.
Elizabeth City Centre – Oxenham Mall Christmas Cave
- Sunday 26 November 2017 | 8.00am
- Tuesday 28 November 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.15pm
- Wednesday 29 November 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 5 December 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.15pm
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 12 December 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 13 December 2017 | 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Sunday 17 December 2017 | 8.00am – 10.30am
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – SPACES ARE LIMITED
Quiet Santa at Castle Plaza
- Sunday 10 December 9am-11am
Please call centre Management on 8277 6733.
Sensitive Santa at Burnside Village
- Monday 4 December 2017 | 7.30am – 9am
- Tuesday 5 December 2017 | 7.30am – 9am
- Tuesday 12 December 2017 | 7.30am – 8.30am
- Wednesday 13 December | 7.30am – 8.30am
To book or for more information please call Concierge on 8338 1911.
For more information and all enquiries please visit Westfield Tea Tree Plaza website
What: Sensitive, Sensory-Friendly & Quiet Santa
When: See session times above
Where: See locations above
Who: Families with special needs children
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!