Vodafone Day-Night Test: Australia vs India at Adelaide Oval starting Thursday 17 December 2020
Watch the rivalry between Australia and India live when Day-Night Test cricket returns to Adelaide Oval for the Vodafone Test Series.
Virat Kohli’s Indian side will play ODIs and T20s in Sydney and Canberra ahead of a four-Test series starting with the day-night blockbuster in Adelaide. Australia, the current No.1 ranked Test nation, have not lost a day-night Test having beaten New Zealand, South Africa, England and Pakistan in day-night clashes in Adelaide. India, the holders of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy, beat Bangladesh in their only previous day-night clash.
Get your family and friends together and head to Adelaide Oval to soak up the fabulous Day-Night atmosphere. Twilight tickets are a great option for those unable to attend a full day of the test. Twilight tickets permit entry to the stadium from 4:20pm.
Day 1 – 3
- Member Gates Open: 12pm
- Public Gates Open: 12pm
- Match Start: 2pm
- Member Gates Open: 1pm
- Public Gates Open: 1pm
- Match Start: 2pm
Times are approx. and subject to change at any time.
Tickets available soon
With Adelaide Oval just a short walk from the city and public transport options such as the bus, tram and train available, getting to and from the cricket is easy.
Casual parking is available in the following locations for $20 payable upon entry (cash and card facilities will be available), subject to capacity:
- North Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- Uni Lane Car Park – Access via Pennington Terrace
- East Car Park – Access via King William Road, Northbound lanes
- Disabled Parking will be limited and located in the East and North car parks.
Casual parking will be limited for this event. AOSMA recommends patrons to get in as early as they can to secure parking.
India Tour of Australia 2020-21
Dettol ODI Series v India
- First ODI: 27 November 2020, SCG, 2.40pm AEDT
- Second ODI: 29 November 2020, SCG, 2.40pm AEDT
- Third ODI: 2 December 2020, Manuka Oval, 2.40pm AEDT
Dettol T20 INTL Series v India
- First T20: 4 December 2020, Manuka Oval, 7.10pm AEDT
- Second T20: 6 December 2020, SCG, 7.10pm AEDT
- Third T20: 8 December 2020, SCG, 7.10pm AEDT
- Australia A v India A, 6-8 December 2020, Drummoyne Oval
- Australia A v Indians, 11-13 December 2020, SCG (day-night)
Vodafone Test Series v India
- First Test: 17-21 December 2020, Adelaide Oval, 3pm AEDT (day-night)
- Second Test: 26-30 December 2020, MCG, 10.30am AEDT
- Third Test: 7-11 January 2021, SCG, 10.30am AEDT
- Fourth Test: 15-19 January 2021, Gabba, 11am AEDT
The matches and travel remain subject to any relevant government restrictions or requirements.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Cricket Australia website.
What: Vodafone Day-Night Test: Australia vs India
When: Thursday 17 – Monday 21 December 2020
Where: Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Cricket Australia
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!