Find out what’s open, what’s closed and what events are going ahead or cancelled in Adelaide due to COVID-19.
**Updated Sunday 29 November 2020.**
- Social distancing (keeping 1.5 metres from others)
- Size of gathering (check current COVID-19 update here)
We would add to this, to always sanitise hands or wash hands as soon as possible after a visit to a playground. It’s important for us to keep up the social distancing and hygiene practises that have kept our COVID-19 cases low in South Australia.
- Medical Centres
- Shopping Centres
- Public toilets
- Rundle Mall
- Adelaide Central Market
- Various retailers
- Council basketball courts/tennis courts and BMX tracks.
- Reserves and open spaces
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Wittunga Botanic Garden
- Belair National Park
- Mount Lofty Summit visitor centre
- National Parks
- Mount Lofty Botanic Garden
- TreeClimb Adelaide*
- Restaurants, cafes, pubs and wineries *
- Galleries and museums *
- Beauty salons, nail salons, tattoos, massage* (non-therapeutic)
- Gyms *
- Indoor sport can commence non-contact training.*
- Indoor recreation activities *
- Funerals *
- Pools *
- Local government libraries open* Please contact your individual public library for details.
- Campgrounds and caravan parks
- Cleland Wildlife Park *
- Old Adelaide Gaol*
- Woodhouse Activity Centre*
- Gorge Wildlife Park
- Mega Adventure*
- Public outdoor gyms
- Skate parks – people present must not exceed more than 1 person per 4 square metres and the 1.5 metres physical distancing must be adhered to.
- South Australian Museum*
- South Australian Maritime Museum*
- National Motor Museum*
- Migration Museum*
- National Railway Museum*
- Art Gallery of South Australia*
- Adelaide Zoo*
- Monarto Safari Park*
- Carrick Hill grounds and house
- Recreation centres
- Indoor play centres
- Amusement parks and arcades
CLICK HERE FOR SOUTH AUSTRALIAN EMERGENCY DECLARATIONS & DIRECTIONS
If you are unclear about what’s open and closed in your local area, visit the Local Government of South Australia website and search for your local council to find out more. Please note changes occur regularly.
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Play & Go
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!