Wild Nights at the Adelaide Zoo
Adelaide Zoo is offering overnight stays at the zoo for you and the family this April!
Experience the thrill of spending a family night at Adelaide Zoo and join one of the Wild Night sleepovers! Let your dreams run wild as you listen to sounds of weird and wonderful animals. In the morning they’ll treat you to the exciting Panda and Friends experience.
Wild Nights are available for groups no larger than 24 people. Wild nights are family friendly, but all participants must be at least 6 years of age. Children must be accompanied by a supervising parent, with no more than 3 children attending per supervising adult.
Toilet and wheelchair facilities are available, but sorry no power points! Guests require a moderate level of fitness to complete morning and night walks. If you have any concerns contact Adelaide Zoo on 08 8267 3255 or email email@example.com.
A Wild Nights fact sheet is available to download here.
- Saturday 14 April 2018
- Friday 20 April 2018
- Saturday 28 April 2018
At the slumber party you’ll get to:
- Stay in two-person tents on the rooftop garden overlooking Adelaide Zoo. Camping mattresses are provided.
- Get up close on an animal encounter and meet a keeper
- Indulge in a gourmet BBQ dinner and a light continental breakfast. They’ll also provide tea, coffee, an entree, dessert and refreshments upon arrival. Please advise of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
- Explore the zoo on a night safari
- Experience a free Panda and Friends Behind the Scenes Experience – Proudly Supported by AGL. This experience is valued at $135.00 per person. Please note Panda and Friends experience may vary at times due to panda breeding.
- Have free Adelaide Zoo access for the remainder of the second day
- Take advantage of a 10% discount on full price product in the zoo shop the following day
- Two person tent (general public) $380.00. A $50 discount on a second tent booked.
- Two person tent (zoo members) $330
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Adelaide Zoo website.
What: Wild Nights | Overnight stay at Adelaide Zoo
When: Saturday 14, Friday 20 & Saturday 28 April 2018 | 6:15pm Arrival
Where: Adelaide Zoo | Gate 3, Plane Tree Drive, Adelaide
Who: Ages 6 and up
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Adelaide Zoo website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!