Want to WIN $100 and have your art featured in the 2021 Police Credit Union calendar?
Simply enter their Kids’ Art Competition…
The theme of the calendar competition is: What is your favourite thing to do in South Australia or the Northern Territory?
Thirteen winners will be chosen based on their merit and creativity by the Police Credit Union Competition Committee. These winning artworks and responses will be featured in the 2021 Police Credit Union calendar.
The Competition Committee is looking for unique images, bright colours, creativity, skill and use of space.
Each winner will receive $100 and their artwork featured in the 2021 Police Credit Union Calendar!
Here are some of the winning entries from last year to inspire you:
Artwork should be landscape, minimum A4 size and accompanied by 25 words or less addressing the theme mentioned above.
The competition is open to children under the age of 16 and living in SA or NT.
Entrants must provide Police Credit Union with their full name, age, current residential address, contact phone number and email address. Police Credit Union will only use these personal details for administration of the competition.
Artwork can be submitted online and should be at high resolution (suggested 300dpi), landscape, minimum A4 size, bright and clear. The original image must be available to be sent if required by the Competition Committee.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Police Credit Union website here or the Police Credit Union Facebook page.
COMPETITION CLOSES: 5pm (ACST) Monday 31 August 2020
What: Police Credit Union Calendar Art Competition
When: Wednesday 1 July – Monday 31 August 2020.
Where: Police Credit Union | 17-23 Carrington Street, Adelaide
Who: The competition is open to children in SA and NT under the age of 16 years.
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Eric Zhang; Jade – Littlehampton School; Ayla Noblet; Lucy Miller
COMPETITION CLOSES: 5pm on Friday 30 August 2019
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Police Credit Union Ltd (PCU) ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL 238991.
2. The promotion commences at 9:00am (ACST) on Wednesday 1 July 2020 and closes at 5:00pm (ACST) on Monday 31 August 2020.
3. The competition is open to minors under 16 years of age who are residents of SA and NT.
4. Permission of a parent or a guardian to enter the competition is required as the winning images will be featured in the 2021 PCU calendar, PCU website and any other PCU marketing material.
5. Artwork must be submitted at high resolution (recommend 300dpi) at landscape, A4 size with 25 words or less via www.gleam.io by 5:00pm (ACST) Monday 31 August 2020. Any entries received after this date will not be eligible to enter the competition.
6. Entrants must provide PCU with their full name, age, current residential address, contact phone number and email address. PCU will only use these personal details for administration of the competition.
7. PCU will publish name, age, city of entrant, whether the winner is a PCU member and what they detail in the ‘under 25 words or less submission’ on all material that is relevant.
8. The total value of all 13 prizes is $1300. This consists of 13 x $100 Visa gift cards will be posted to the winners by 30 September 2020. Multiple entries are allowed, but each entrant is only entitled to one prize in this competition. PCU does not take any responsibility for lost or damaged prizes.
9. The competition winners will be chosen by the PCU Competition Committee at 11:00am (ACST) on Thursday 3 September 2020 at 17-23 Carrington Street, Adelaide SA 5000 and all winners will be notified by either email, phone call or letter by Friday 18 September 2020. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. PCU reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!