Katy Perry at Westfield Marion
Katy Perry will be appearing at Westfield Marion thanks to Myer!
Enjoy pre-arrival entertainment by dancers and DJs spinning your favourite Katy Perry tunes from 2pm, then join Scott Tweedie, Australian radio host and presenter of the hit music program The Loop as he gets up close and personal for a Q&A with world-renowned international artist Katy Perry.
This is a free event however spaces are limited. Please note Katy Perry will not be performing.
The event will be held on Level 1, Centre Court with doors opening at 7am. Entry will be from Mecca Maxima entrance.
Important information for the day:
Big crowds are expected so here’s all the important information Westfield Marion has provided.
- Katy Perry will be appearing on level 1 at Centre Court. This is a free non-ticketed event, with no guarantee you will gain access to the event viewing area. Katy Perry will not be performing.
- A limited amount of wristbands will be handed out admitting people into the event viewing area directly in front of the stage, given out in a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- If you have an admission wristband, you will be permitted to come and go from the viewing space as needed. There is, however, no guarantee when you return you will be in the same spot.
- If you do not receive a wristband there will be limited space available elsewhere, however viewing may be restricted.
- There will be a designated area viewing area for persons who require special assistance. One carer per person will also be permitted in this space. Space in this area is limited and will be provided on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Large crowds are expected so be advised that noise levels will be high, which may be overwhelming for some people.
Instructions & Rules:
- Entry for this event is only available via the Mecca Maxima entry, located in the undercover carpark opposite the Marion Cultural Centre. The centre opens at 7am and no access into the centre will be available before this time.
- No bags or backpacks larger than A4 size are permitted within the event space. Limited backpack storage will be available on level 1, next to Tarocash. You will need to drop your backpack off here before accessing the event viewing space.
- No chairs are allowed to be brought into the centre.
- Children will not be allowed in the event viewing space or in the centre without adult supervision. Children will not be permitted to go to the bathroom or move around the centre without adult supervision.
- No prams will be allowed in the event viewing space. It is highly recommended not to bring a pram. Limited pram storage will be available on level 1, next to Tarocash. You will need to drop your pram off here before accessing the event viewing space.
- The carpark is open 24 hours, however, you will not be able to access the centre until 7am, via the Mecca Maxima entry.
- Carparks can be accessed via Sturt Road, Diagonal Road or Morphett Road.
- Alternatively, public transport is recommended as we will be expecting large crowds and finding a park may be difficult. The Marion Centre Bus Interchange is located on Sturt Road; bus timetables and more information relating to Adelaide Metro services can be found here.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Westfield website here
What: Witness Katy Perry at Westfield Marion
When: Sunday 29 July 2018 | 2pm – 3pm (doors open 7am)
Where: Level 1, Centre Court | Westfield Marion | 297 Diagonal Road, Oaklands Park
Who: Katy Perry fans
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Witness Katy Perry at Westfield Marion Facebook event page
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!