Crafty Kids Pre-schoolers’ Craft & Cooking Classes
Next term Crafty Kids littlies will be learning all about colours through craft, cooking and storytime.
The Olive Branch Balhannah is a cafe and retail shop that provides a safe, secure play area and both healthy and fun kids meal options for children. They are running cooking and craft classes for kids during Term 2. Sessions run every Tuesday during term time at 9:45am and 10:30am. The session are open to all children over the age of 2. If your child has dietary or special needs the organisers can happily alter activities to suit.
Parents can choose to be involved in the session or take the opportunity to relax with a coffee!
Bookings are not essential but handy for the organisers to have an idea how many children to expect. See their contact page here.
- $7 per for a casual session
- $60 for all 10 sessions
- Tuesday 1 May 2018 | Purple blueberry scones
- Tuesday 8 May 2018 | Coloured playdough with a fruity scent
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 | Brown chocolate fudge crinkle cookies
- Tuesday 22 May 2018 | Blue collage art – cutting, pasting & sticking
- Tuesday 29 May 2018 | Green spinach savoury muffins
- Tuesday 5 June 2018 | Read about Clifford the dog and then make him from a paper plate
- Tuesday 12 June 2018 | Orange carrot ‘noodle’ soup
- Tuesday 19 June 2018 | Yellow ‘stained glass’ artwork
- Tuesday 26 June 2018 | Rainbow veggie pinwheels
- Tuesday 3 July 2018 | Rainbow music stick
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Olive Branch Balhannah Facebook page here
What: Crafty Kids Craft & Cooking Classes
When: Every Tuesday during Term 2 | 9:45am or 10am
Where: The Olive Branch Balhannah | Balhannah Junction Shopping Centre, Onkaparinga Valley Road, Balhannah
Who: Ages 2+
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: The Olive Branch Balhannah Facebook
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!