East End Unleashed – Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Outdoor dining is back on Rundle Street for Adelaide’s festival season in 2022 at East End Unleashed.
Make the most of extended outdoor dining until late and enjoy dinner and drinks alfresco-style in the heart of the East End. Rundle Street will be open to foot traffic so there will be plenty of space for everyone to safely enjoy a meal and make their way down to the Adelaide Fringe and explore Gluttony and The Garden of Unearthly Delights.
Includes Rundle Street, Ebenezer Place, Vardon Avenue and Frome Street.
5pm to midnight
- Friday | 18 February, 25 February, 4 March, 11 March, 18 March 2022
- Saturday | 19 February, 26 February, 5 March, 12 March, 19 March 2022
- Sunday | 20 February, 27 February, 6 March, 13 March, 20 March 2022
Participating Adelaide Restaurants:
- Amalfi Pizzeria Ristorante | 29 Frome St
- Belgium Beer Café | 27-29 Ebenezer Pl
- Bettys Burgers | 211-215 Rundle St
- Distill | 286 Rundle St
- East End Cellars | 25 Vardon Ave
- Eros Kafe | 275 Rundle St
- Exeter Hotel | 246 Rundle Street
- Gelatissimo | 280 Rundle St
- Grill’d | 187 Rundle St
- Hellbound Wine Bar | 201 Rundle St
- Hidden Brew Taphouse | 8/10 Union St
- Italy | 272 Rundle St
- Kafi:n | 218 Rundle St
- Mr Goodbar | 12 Union St
- Nola | 28 Vardon Ave
- Ông Vietnamese Kitchen | 287 Rundle St
- Rundle Spices Noodle Bar Restaurant | 278A Rundle St
- San Churro | 5/300 Rundle St
- San Giorgio | 217 Rundle St
- Schnithouse | 260 Rundle St
- Sicily Pizzeria e Bar | 292 Rundle St
- Smoke Lovers | 244 Rundle St
- Society Bar | 279 Rundle St
- Sosta Argentinian Kitchen | 291 Rundle St
- Stag Public House | 299 Rundle St
- Two Pot Screamer | 285 Rundle St
- Yankee Burger Bar | 225 Rundle St
- Yiasou George | 26 East Tce
Due to COVID-19 safety measures and venue capacity limits, bookings are highly recommended.
Check with individual venues for trading hours.
Please be mindful of the walkway zones along Rundle Street to avoid crowding.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Experience Adelaide website.
What: East End Unleashed
When: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 18 February – 20 March 2022 | 5pm – midnight
Where: Rundle Street, Adelaide (and surrounding streets)
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Rundle Street website
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!