Experience Payinthi Open Day
Go along and experience their new building, while enjoying an exciting day of activities for the whole family. The day will feature markets, kids entertainment, a BBQ, digital experiences, art activities, crafts, guided tours and more.
Experience Payinthi Open Day is an open day of the new City of Prospect council facilities, the new Prospect Library, the new Newmarch Gallery, the new Town Hall facilities, and more.
- 12noon – 5pm | Artisan Market in Vine Street Plaza
- 12noon | Community BBQ in Vine Street Plaza
- Every half hour – guided tours of the building
- 12noon – 5pm | Local history assistance in the Local History Area
- 12noon – 2.30pm | Mosaics Group in the Irish Harp room
- 1.45pm – 2.15pm |. Prospect Singing Group in Vine Street Plaza
- 12noon – 5pm | Claymation in the Irish Harp Room
- 12noon – 5pm | Virtual Reality with Oculus Go in the Cafe area
- 2.30pm – 5.30pm | Makey Makey Music in the Irish Harp Room
For the Kids:
- 12noon – 5pm | Fun with LEGO in the Children’s Area
- 12.30pm – 1.15pm | Wobbles the Clown in the Town Hall
- 1pm, 2pm and 3pm | Storytime with Darren Wanganeen in the Children’s Area
- 2pm – 2.30pm | Cool 4 Kidz Music Show in the Town Hall
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm | Amazo the Magician in the Town Hall
- 12noon – 5pm | Art activities in Newmarch Gallery
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Experience Payinthi Open Day event page.
What: Experience Payinthi Open Day
When: Sunday 10 November 2019 | 12pm – 5pm
Where: 128 Prospect Road, Prospect
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: Experience Payinthi Open Day
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!