Fairytale Trail with A Princess
Fairytale Trail with a Princess is back at Carrick Hill for a second year with your favourite princesses, two royal unicorn ponies and more in this popular event.
Children will explore and discover the natural world through the castle’s parklands using classic children’s tales to encourage their imagination.
Along the way, children will walk through a sandy trail weaving past ponds and through groves of trees, and meet their favourite Princesses stationed along the trail – Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, the Snow Sisters, Arabian Princess, Island Princess, Dancing Beauty, and the Little Mermaid.
Included in the ticket price:
- 10 Fairytale Princesses, the Fairy Godmother and Tinker Fairy.
- Two Royal Unicorn Ponies.
- Princess wand for each child.
- Princess crown necklace for each child.
- Animal nursery featuring, rabbits, goats, lambs, pigeons, chickens and ducks for children to explore.
- Free sausage sizzle by the Friends of Carrick Hill, donated by Once Upon A Princess with proceeds towards the maintenance of the property and its development e.g. the Storybook Trail and Carrick Hill gardens.
- Golden North ice cream and ice blocks.
- Barista coffee.
- Water and pink lemonade.
- Picnic basket valet service to picnic lawn area, ready for collection on completing the trail.
- Valet service from picnic area to toilets near the house.
Ticket numbers are limited due to COVID restrictions, please book early to avoid disappointment. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Full refunds will be given if the event cannot go ahead due to bad weather or covid restrictions.
Tickets: Admit one adult $60 | Admit one child $60 | Extra children from the same family $55.00 each. Children under one free without a gift, or normal ticket fees apply.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Eventbrite page or the Once Upon a Princess Facebook page.
What: Fairytale Trail With A Princess
When: Tuesday 28 September 2021
Where: Carrick Hill | 46 Carrick Hill Drive, Springfield
Who: Littles princes and princesses
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Image Source: image supplied
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!