Mildura Water Play Park Review
Hugh King Drive | Mildura Victoria
by Baby & Toddler Destinations Adelaide
The lovely ladies of Baby & Toddler Destinations Adelaide have written this review of Mildura Water Play Park – thanks for sharing with us.
We wish that this Water Play Park was in Adelaide!
A little while ago these beautiful Adelaide Triplets reviewed Mildura Water Park for us and they absolutely loved it. Mildura is 4.5 hours from Adelaide over the border in Victoria, it is a lovely spot for a little holiday
Why is it great?
- Great free entertainment for all kids.
- Shallow water that our toddlers loved!
- Plenty of grassed area which is perfect for parents to sit, watch their kids and to have lunch.
- Well contained park from road and Lakes.
- Beautiful man-made fenced lake with a boardwalk to watch the ducks.
- Plenty of water activities for all ages: water mills, bridges, fountains.
- Toilets nearby.
10am–9pm daily during Summer.
10am–5pm daily during Autumn, Winter and Spring
The water jets are scheduled to come on automatically and operate every day.
Using the Water Play Park
This facility is provided for everyone to enjoy, please share the equipment with others and be aware of the following Conditions of Use:
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No abusive or offensive language or behaviour.
- No animals.
- No smoking or alcohol.
- No food, drink, glass or sharp objects.
- No running, pushing, jumping, ball games or rough play.
Safety information as per Mildura Rural City Council
- This facility is not supervised.
- Use of Water Play Park is at your own risk.
- Water Play areas may be slippery at times.
- Misuse of equipment may cause serious injury or death.
- Water Play Park to be used in daylight hours only.
- Do not swallow the water.
- In an emergency call 000 for fire, ambulance or police.
- The address of this facility is Hugh King Drive, Mildura.
- Please report damage to Mildura Rural City Council on (03) 5018 8100.
Read the original review on Baby & Toddler Destinations Adelaide’s Facebook page here.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the Baby and Toddler Desinations Adelaide facebook page.
What: Mildura Water Play Park
When: 10am–9pm daily during Summer | 10am–5pm daily during Autumn, Winter and Spring
Where: Hugh King Drive | Mildura, Victoria
At Play & Go Adelaide we make every effort to provide accurate information to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. We recommend confirming times, dates and details directly before making any plans as details may be subject to change.
Want to get all the latest events and activities straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest posts and find out all the best events & activities for Adelaide families. Newsletters are only sent once a week, and you may sometimes get a special offer exclusively for our subscribers only!